8.31.2011

What I am loving!

So I am seeing this on other blogs I have been reading (first seen on Elizabeth's) and I think it's cute, so I'll play along. It's a great way to celebrate the hump day and to keep things reflective and light-hearted when things during the week can be stressful.

Linking up with Jamie at this kind of love



[[Pic to be added]]

The fact that I am able to sit still and just want baby send jabs or nudges that actually show little popping movements on the right and left sides of my belly


A LONG weekend and we are actually not planning on traveling and actually just staying home for 4 DAYS w/ my awesome Hubby, my adorable 15 month-old, my shitzu-poodle Sonny, and baby eggroll. Yup, I took Friday off because hubby has it off too, and we are renting a roundabout 18' skiboat for a couple of hours during the day while little man has Grammy watching him. Then it's nesting, cleaning and straight-up relaxation!


The Asian BBQ Bento Box for Akina Sushi on Windward Parkway, Alpharetta, GA. I miss eating really good sashimi, and I don't know what their actual raw sushi tastes like, but I've been going here every Monday with the same 3 guys from work since about the first month I discovered I was pregnant. In the last several weeks, I have ordered this Asian BBQ box that they only have during lunch.


Oreo cookie sandwiches. Love regular Oreos, why not add them to my list of cold food cravings? I had to 2 of these, yes count them, 2 tonight. And in a row. 





 My 4-bag laundry sorter that I have had since Feb 4th (ironically, LMP for me!) and it has kept the ugly piles of clothing off my floor that I desperately tried to keep sorted. I am all about anything and everything that I have or can get my hands on to help with organization. Definitely nesting mode!


These picky sticky stickers for baby Z. Today I got to use the 1 1/4 today :) It was cute, I will have to post a picture.

Yeah, I know, everything I am loving has to do with current baby(ies) and baby-prep. What did you expect? Feel free to tell me what you are loving (even if it is not Wednesday!)

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment