I first saw this on my good friend, Lauren's blog, and then on several other blogs that I have occasionally read and have been inspired by to start to my own. I thought this was a fun way to just put some fun facts down on
10 SECRETS
{ONE}
2 F's in my life. Once in Literature or Social Studies in 4th grade, and my first C++ class my freshman year, which I think I was eventually able to drop from my requirements.
{TWO}
I work in technology, but at home I do not own any of the latest (or even great) technology pieces. No desktop or wireless printer, our laptops are old, and we have a simple point-and-shoot camera. Our most up-to-date equipment is our iPhone 4, which will be phased out with the iPhone 5 next month. Ha.
{THREE}
4 people in my Cacal family that has been stricken w/ cancer in the last 15 months (the age of my toddler). One being my dearest Mom. It has really scared me to know I am in a stage in my life where health is at stake for my loved ones and I really hate cancer and all that it does. Except for bringing family closer together at the time of need. Not really a secret.
{FOUR}
I am always cleaning and yet I think my house isn' clean. I guess this is situational, but for always cleaning and maintaining, I swear it is still messy and cluttered.
{FIVE}
TV and celebrity trash. I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians, I watch E News, read People Magazine whenever it is around and I google/IMDB Disney channel actors after I watch a Disney movie.
TV and celebrity trash. I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians, I watch E News, read People Magazine whenever it is around and I google/IMDB Disney channel actors after I watch a Disney movie.
{SIX}
I have not yet ordered my wedding album. I know. HORRIBLE. I have been married 892 days and I still have not ordered my album.
{SEVEN}
I am slow and indecisive about what goes on my walls at home. I feel like anything I hang is permanent and that if it doesn't fit a current theme or cool interior design type of look, I just leave it blank and procrastinate even more.
{EIGHT}
I am active w/ my personal family, social and work life, but I am not active enough physically. Aside from walks, I have not had a winning record of strenuous workouts since after my honeymoon in Jun 2009.
I am active w/ my personal family, social and work life, but I am not active enough physically. Aside from walks, I have not had a winning record of strenuous workouts since after my honeymoon in Jun 2009.
{NINE}
I love where I work, but I am also scared about leaving that job and looking for something else in another company. I've been employed here since Jan 2003 fresh out of college and have had 1.5 job promotions since then. Comfortable? Yes. Is this good to be this comfortable? Don't know.
{TEN}
I did NOT like the initial picture of my dog Sonny and I really despised having a white dog. My then roommate Michelle and I drove him home from Chicago in a leap of faith because I didn't want to admit I had any doubts to my aunt and cousins, even though I longed for a dog. Within that 12 hour trip home, I FELL IN LOVE with my puppy. 2 years later, he is seriously the cutest THE BEST dog in the world! NO LIE! Try and compare.
share on: facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment