9.29.2011

eBuying more clothes (week 33)

(my update for 9/16-9/23)

How far long:  33 weeks (blogging at 33 weeks, 6 days to be exact)

Weight gain: Holding steady at 25 lbs since pre-pregnancy weight.

Sleep: Though I have been staying up late for really no real reason except to channel surf and iPhone surf, my actual sleep is satisfactory. That is until little Zay starts crawling in bed with me and then using me as his monkey gym. But I guess I am supposed to wake up at that time. Still sleeping on my right side, cause baby lumpia rests on that side and needs connection with the bed

Feelings/Movement:
  • Lots of rolls, buttcheeks sticking out which hardens one side of my belly
  • Push backs :) I push and prode at baby lumpia and he/she will respond back
  • Baby lumpia definitely responds more when big brother sits in my lap and taps at my belly or smushes it, either by hugging or climbing on me.
  • Strain in the morning from getting up/sitting up in bed when I wake up (I dread every morning having to push all this weight up from sleeping on my side. ) 
Food:
  • Still sweet stuff, including loving my frosted mini-wheats dry cereal.
  • Brooklyn Bagels sesame seed bagels toasted with butter. Even though I had only one this week, that piece of doughy goodness remains fresh in my mind and makes me crave more.
  • What I am not really caring for right now is fountain coca-colas.
Maternity Clothes: I have been browsing ebay for NWT stuff and I bought 2 items in the last month:
  •  8/26 OhBaby Maternity jeans - saved shipping and Kohls stores ran out of my size
  •  9/20 Ann Taylor lacy maternity top - not that I needed it, but was itching to buy something cute and not practical. It's cute, but not practical
What I miss: Having time and energy to do any workouts besides walking

Looking forward to
  • My spa day that I still need to plan
  •  Painting the new toddler room in preparation for the current nursery to be Baby lumpia
Random thought: What would be funny is if this baby turns out to be small and just wanted a grand hotel suite?

Say what:

Coworker(s):  Move out of the way, makes lots of room 
(As the guys walk up the stairs moving ALL the way to the side)
Me:  Thanks guys (rolling my eyes)

Hubby: Wow. That belly is impressive
He is seriously impressed on how big my belly looks and how big it has grown and the fact that we still have several weeks to go and grow.

Great friend/old roommate: You are a beautiful preggo

Compared to Henri:  At this point in my pregnancy w/ Henri I was definitely eating more healthy. Maybe it's just due to convenience and no energy to want to grocery-shop, cook and wash dishes, but I haven't been eating as healthy. I remember my last 2 months of pregnancy with Henri eating WAY better. I need to fix that.

Milestones:
At my last midwife check-up, she did say that Baby's head is down and nestled in. I didn't ask if he/she can still turn around, but the likelyhood of baby lumpia becoming breached is very slim. I was definitely worried about that which may lead to a C-section, but so far we are doing well and the countdown to staying head down is looking good. I guess another milestone is that we are just that much closer to delivering baby and things have been good so far. Hoping my next milestone report will be that I have accomplished some more nesting and preparation for baby lumpia!

OH and THIS:
I got called back to be an extra in the What to Expect When You're Expecting feature film that is shooting in Atlanta. Though I cannot blog about any fine details due to a letter of confidentiality that I signed, but I will include some fun stuff in my next pregnancy post (@34 weeks)
share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. You got called back?!?!? How exciting! OH, and I totally forgot that Ann Taylor Loft has maternity clothes!!! Good thing I didn't remember that...at all. Sounds like you're ready to meet the little one :)

    ReplyDelete