9.13.2011

Day 5: Six Places


Similar to others, I don't know if this means "Been to" or "Want to visit", so here is 1/2 and 1/2

{ONE}
Las Vegas. 
This is one of my top 3 favorite vacay spots for the food, entertainment, outdoors, excitement and light

{TWO}
Annapolis
It's a cute town with cute shops on the water and I love the preppy, north-eastern feel that I was not used to growing up around

{THREE}
California
LOVE SoCal (OC/SD/LA), but something about NorCal where I spent so much of my life around just always seems new now that I have been living in dirty south

{FOUR}
Bora Bora
I want to visit a tropical area where I can relax in a hut over the water

{FIVE}
Ireland
I want to visit an English speaking European country and see the wide green country spaces in a way I would not experience anywhere here

{SIX}
The Philippines
I want to visit the Motherland and experience it now as an adult

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment