9.09.2011

Day 3: Eight Fears


{ONE}
 Being a Bad Mother 
 Last night I had a horrible experience, where I ended up hysterically crying, hard exhaustion and preggo hormones. I had the hubby call mother-in-law who rescued me. Maybe I'll blog on that later

{TWO}
Creepy crawly things (and bees)
Someone else has to kill them, and if I'm alone, I drown the suckers w/ any spray bottle I can get my hands on

{THREE}
My immediate family passing away. 
I would be devastated if my closest cousins and relatives passed away, but my immediate family I fear the most of losing

{FOUR}
Losing my engagement or wedding ring 

{FIVE}
Losing my job
I attempt to do my best to have a backup plan, it is still something I fear

{SIX}
Not going to Heaven

{SEVEN}
My Hubby or kids getting in extreme danger or put in harm's way

{EIGHT}
Making the decision to move to California or Delaware
Because I don't have a clear picture of where I am being called to go or do, I/we have not made any decision


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment